- Park cleaning and awareness drives
- Plantation Programmes
- Basic theatre workshop for socially deprived kids. Approximately 30 kids participated in it.
- Theatre play with kids of children home: ‘Andher Nagri Chopat Raja’.
- Advance theatre Workshop for socially deprived kids. 40 children participated in it.
- A theatre play was successful executed ‘Dark Side of Mahabharata’.
Art & Craft Events:
‘Saras Kala Abhiyan‘ designed for orphans/street children. In this workshop kids were introduced to the “VARLI” & “MADHUBAN” form of art. This abhiyan helped kids to learn about:
- Diya designing
- Pot Painting
- T-Shirt designing
- Paper Bags
- Celebrated several festivals with socially deprived kids
- Organized Devine Food ( langar seva) at Shukrtaal, Uttar PradeshSaras Art Movement: It was
- Song recorded with socially deprived kids and used in play.
- Performed a Qauwali in Minda Bal Gram by kids living there and it was written by Surendra Sagar a.k.a DADA.