I’m a chartered accountant. I always believe that everybody is the architect of their own future but Saras Prayas gives me the opportunity and the platform to fill some moments of joy & happiness in the little hearts of our socially deprived brothers and sisters, to guide and assist them for a positive change in their lives and to boost their morale and confidence by which they can stand in a position where they win every battle of their lives.
I am a mechanical engineer by profession, being a part of the group means a lot to me. I always try to help others online casino
by any means and Saras Prayas gives me all this with satisfaction. It is not easy to find time from your busy and hectic schedule but believe me do it once and you will never regret…
Always make others smile…:)
I am working in IT industry as a Quality Analyst and currently employed in HCL America Inc. I have joined Saras Prayas with a vision to contribute towards our society to casino online make it better and clean as much as possible and help to those who really needed support. I really feel proud to be a part of this Group.
- Park cleaning and awareness drives
- Plantation Programmes
- Basic theatre workshop for socially deprived kids. Approximately 30 kids participated in it.
- Theatre play with kids of children home: ‘Andher Nagri Chopat Raja’.
- Advance theatre Workshop for socially deprived kids. 40 children participated in it.
- A theatre play was successful executed ‘Dark Side of Mahabharata’.
Art & Craft Events:
‘Saras Kala Abhiyan‘ designed for orphans/street children. In this workshop kids were introduced to the “VARLI” & “MADHUBAN” form of art. This abhiyan helped kids to learn about:
- Diya designing
- Pot Painting
- T-Shirt designing
- Paper Bags
- Celebrated several festivals with socially deprived kids
- Organized Devine Food ( langar seva) at Shukrtaal, Uttar PradeshSaras Art Movement: It was
- Song recorded with socially deprived kids and used in play.
- Performed a Qauwali in Minda Bal Gram by kids living there and it was written by Surendra Sagar a.k.a DADA.
I am employed in a software firm as a Quality Analyst. As my profession advocates to provide quality and error free softwares, I started thinking about the same thing in my personal life and found online slots
out that if each and every person gives his/her best towards the nation, we can make our nation defects free
. I am highly devoted towards animal welfare activities. As an executive member in Saras Prayas, I am doing prayas to make our goal achievable in every aspect. Last but not the least for all Saras Prayas Members-
Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
“An energetic movement to make lives beautiful for socially deprived kids & to save our environment”
Saras Prayas is a movement towards a better tomorrow for socially deprived children. It is an effort by few like minded people, who have come out of their comfort zone, to carve few beautiful moments for the little hearts which beat in the myriad slums of India. A smile of sheer happiness and a taste of success for children who have lost their innocence to hardships of day to day existence.
We have taken this initiative for our inner satisfaction and to make best use of our free time. Please use it as forum for discussions and be vocal to express your ideas.
- Initiative to Go Green (Tree plantation, Awareness programs, etc)
- Theatre/Street plays for socially deprived children
- Musical Workshops for socially deprived children.
- Art & Craft Workshops.
We hope to solicit the support of many more of you from there to join us in this journey of self gratification